It's so critical!


Wednesday 5 March 2014

Dic Anns - Montreal, Quebec

Return: No

This wasn't my first time at this Montreal institution, but it'll definitely be my last. Each time I dine here, I am left disappointed. I keep telling myself "Next time it'll be better." But it never gets better. It really never gets better. Never ever. Why never?


Umm excuse me, OQLF. There's English on this menu board. Please remedy the problem before Dic Ann's gets too carried away. I, for one, and shocked and appalled to see this sub-par language in my belle province.


Single Cheeseburger

My companion and I went on a shopping spree by Marche Centrale, and he mentioned he had never been to Dic Ann's as we passed it by. We decided to split a spur-of-the-moment single cheeseburger. He was excited to sample this Montreal staple, and I warned him that "it's not for everyone" rather than wisely just telling him "It sucks." 

Why did I do this? Well, it *is* a Montreal speciality, and it was pretty full of young people. I always assumed my taste buds are off.

Long story short, he took one bite, he grimaced and said "What's that sharp nasty flavour?" and he refused to eat any more of it. 

I need to learn to trust myself. 

ADDRESS: 1000 Rue du Marché-Central, Montreal, QC H4N 1J8

No comments:

Post a Comment